Saturday, March 15, 2008

SHIT! IM DEAD!! i just realised i hafnt checked my emb since like... EONS AGO!!! the last time i logged in was like in errr week 4 or 5 or sth... i still rmb that time i spent almost 1 hour checking all the msgs.. SIAO i think this time need at least 2 liao -.-



anyway good luck to all the peeps presenting tml.. AND BECAUSE OF THE ST*P*D symposium.. I CANT GO FOR MY OG OUTING!! ARGHH... hmm i got 3 choices after the symposium.. 1st: go have dinner with my og. 2nd: go have dinner with my bsp grp. 3rd: go floorworks with the bboys n support my seniors.. HOW HOW HOW!? choose which one =/



oh and i just rehearsed my script.. its under 13 mins!! woohooo!! hope tml i dun make a fool outta myself in front of EVERYONE.. (but HENG im not in audi.. LOL unlike someone.short)