Friday, March 7, 2008

EMO EMO =(

erm... im wondering are we allowed to post personal stuff on this blog??? you noe what i mean? can we like block the teachers from visiting this blog.. then we can write some fun -er stuff here *wink*


hahaha eh anyway i feeling damn emo today.. coz i failed my maths test AGAIN.... =( nah im just joking.. HAHAHA at least i got improvement lor.. im like actually quite proud of myself =))


(in case you didnt notice you are wasting your time reading this post, so if you want you can go click the red button at the top right hand corner now)


yawn.. its BLOODY LATE NOW AND I'M STILL AWAKE! why? coz of the BSP PPT!! ARGH I WANT TO DIE ALRDY LAAA... time check: 1.38am. i bet you pigs( no special reference to yiren) are all sleeping by now already.. LOL



ok i shall get back to my work now... good luck n jiayou to me....





OH OH OH ps. i like the dramafeste photos =) why? coz got me inside ma.. hahaha -.-




wait wait wait.. PPS. can somebody link my blog please. www.bl8zefire.blogspot.com thanks and can you all go and tag so that i am motivated to blog again?? haha