Sunday, February 1, 2009

Class Tee

Hello everyone,


I must first say i'm really sorry to have dragged so long...
Ok, all the designs that I have can be downloaded here or here. Note that images with file names starting with the letter B are designs for the Back of the tee.

The following images represent the various core designs that I have. There are more colour combinations for most of the core designs, which you can find in the zip file above. Hopefully, after perusing all of them, you won't dao me and will email me your option or options for BOTH front and back of the tee at t.guojun@gmail.com. Tell me the file names k so that it would be easier for me to collate :)


FRONT DESIGNS

The original design by Paopao
VIIII is 63. It cannot be 9 because 9 is written as IX.
Like all the other pictures, the picture quality of the "63" here is kinda bad. Download the zip file for a better image. Together, "6" and "3" look like a "S", so essentially, the "logo" here stands for "S63"
Since the "logo" looks like a "S", we may as well make use of it and write something here to make the tee look and sound sophisticated... somehow. But, I don't really wanna use the word "sophisticated" so if you like this design, perhaps suggest an alternative?


BACK DESIGNS

The most original and most straightforward design
Panda eyes and nose, perhaps not identical to that on our class flag, but lol, this is my favourite concept
You must download from the zip file to see this design. It's really too blur here

Ok, don't dao or i emo


gj