Thursday, June 26, 2008

man my computer is lagging like hell. considering im posting this from the reading room below my house, which has absolutely crappy internet connection. i couldn't even load the class blog without stopping the dl-ing of that giant class photo on top.

well thats hopefully just me and my 53.6kbps connection.

anyway since there's no-one talking, i shall liven things up.

hopefully.

but it definitely beats studying for csc. considering its absolutely hopeless. if you remember a certain swf file posted up here some time ago...

known as the unfair game. sent it to a few people, some may have tried playing it online... but its very good to get yourself all stressed up esp. after blocks end and you need some extra stressing out ^^

more stress is good for health.

but anyway since i've heard feedback of the game goes something along the lines of:

IMPOSSIBLE!
walao yiren!
wtf.
etc etc.

and the like, i decided to use some of my precious studying time to obtain this picture:

damn. its seriously too lag to upload it now. i guess it'll probably take me till 10pm to even load the uploading screen.

so i shall save the draft now and upload it when i get back to my house and the lan cable ^^

.:Edit:. I'm back ^^ so heres the photo:


there its possible! haha. jy all ^^